We welcome guest posts for use on our website.
If you are a blogger, experienced writer, or a graduate who is looking to showcase your work, then we will consider your articles for publication on our site.
All we ask is that the article is original (i.e. not published anywhere else, including your own website), that it is of high quality, and is over 1,500 words in length.
Our full set of guidelines is below.
Guest Writing Guidelines
Please read the following guest writer guidelines before submitting an article for review:
- Content niche is about making money
- Provide an engaging title/headline
- Please split your content up with relevant sub-headings
- Use short paragraphs so that it is easy to read
- Must be original and written in proper English
- Must not be copied (in full or in part) from another website, article, book, or any source which has a copyright
- Must be over 1,500 words in length
- Is not sarcastic, have polarizing views, or be negative
- Do not include your brand or name in the article
- If you include images or videos within the article, they must be high quality and with copyright approval (please supply proof of this)
- Include references to any data, statistics, or research that you use (including hyperlinks to the source)
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ
We do not pay for articles or accept payment for posting articles on our website. We abide by Google’s webmaster guidelines, so please do not ask us to accept payment for links in your article.
We periodically check the articles submitted and published on our website. If we find that your article has been shared elsewhere, we may remove it from our website.
By submitting an article, you agree to us using it on our website (with any amends we deem suitable) and you will not claim for payment or copyright infringement now or in the future.
Finally, when the article is published on our website, it is then owned by us and you are not permitted to re-publish the article without our prior written approval.
How To Submit Your Article
Please email your article (word or PDF format) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following items:
- Article title/headline
- Article content
- Any photos/videos included in your article
- Your bio with links to your social media profiles
If you need more information, you can visit our contact page and give your opinion by message.